DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNLESS
YOU WANT A STRESS-FREE LIFE
Forget the old idea of accepting a stressful life as a fatality. The secret is: you are able to live a STRESS-FREE LIFE.
It is all here FOR YOU!
It is all here FOR YOU!
You will experience stressful situations and moments. But what you might perceive as stressful, might not be felt by others in the same way. Do you believe Barack Obama is stressed when he performs a speech in front of 1,000 people? Is Tiger Wood stressed or unfocused when watched by millions on a golf pitched? Probably not. They might even enjoying it. Why? Because they have been trained. And you too can be trained!
Based on three years of research and personal experiments, the collective wisdom of doctors, nutritionists, alternatives therapists (sophrology, reflexology, yoga, meditation, etc.), psychotherapists, life coaches, John Welth spent hours experimenting these therapies. What he discovered is that most of the techniques to release stress and anxiety have the same roots and are based on the natural mind and body healing processes. Each chapter in his book is backed by scientific and academic research. You will find the way to release your stress with this simple 9 Steps practical guide.
As a result, let your happiness be a gift to the world!
This step-by-step guide to a stress-free life will teach you:
- How to reduce your stress naturally and sustainably, in less than 15 min a day for 1 week, without previous knowledge.
- How author John Welth went from experiencing four panic attacks monthly to being considered by his friend as the most relaxed buddies;
- How to eliminate “the voice in your head” who takes your energy away and tells you “what it should have been” or “what you should have said and how” to focus on what it is REALLY important to you;
- How to rebalance your rational mind with your intuitive mind, defined by Albert Einstein as a sacred but forgotten gift by our modern society;
- How to use your body to activate its natural healing process and release your “happiness” hormones, called endorphins, on demand;
- How to lose 11 pounds in 28 days without changing your calories intake, only by reducing your stress level through your natural hypothalamus reaction process.
“This book should be a mandatory read for those who are pressured by family obligations or professional requirements. It give the essential tools to release stress and get rid of your anxioty” Dr Herve
ABOUT THE AUTOR
John Welth worked for 10 years in a stressful and fast paced environment. Having graduated from the Ivy League, he jumped into the rat race. With the professional and personal responsibilities picking up, his stress sensors were activated on a continuous state. He forgot it was possible to be fully alert and relax. One day, he had enough and decided to put his stress behind him. This e-book encapsules the honey of techniques to allow you to put your stress behind you, as John did! His intention is to write the e-book he would have loved to find when he was overwhelmed. At the date of publication, he would classify his state somewhere between outrageously happy, feeling good and entirely fulfilled.